Get ready, Get set...

Alright. It's been a while (yes I know I start every post like this because I am boring and predictable and blah blah blah) but give me a break!!! I just spent the last 3 weeks in THAILAND! (yeah life is hard...) 
These were the cuddliest kittens in town!
And before that I was graduating and stuff.
Proud papa

We do everything together... including Graduation
And before that I had my senior recital, the musical, and well... life was crazy. Anyway, I want to tell you ALL about my AMAZING adventures in Thailand and give you plenty of details for those of you who want to do it yourselves in the near future. 

Oh and the Hubs is coming out with a video about it too. Don't worry... we documented this trip very well. 

The days of our trip will be written out as it actually happened.  I tried to keep a journal so basically that's what you're gonna get. Ok. Ready... Set? GO!

Comments

  1. So excited to hear about your trip! Congrats on graduation, senior recital, and Dan's new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thailand is rad. still one of my fave places i've been.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog (commonly reffered to as Angel)

The day I had a baby

Levitation