Whoa. 30 weeks

What the heck?

I'm 30 freaking weeks. This pregnancy has been SO much easier than the first.

"How" you ask? Let me tell you

Estela: Sick till 18 weeks

This baby: Sick till 8 and 1/2 isn weeks


Estela: 8 cavities and a HORRIBLE receding gum.

This baby: 2 cavities (guys I brush 2-3 times a day with an electric toothbrush and Floss every stinkin' day. I just have bad teeth ok??!?!?!)


Estela: Ate top ramen a least 2 times a week.

This baby: Eating fresh raw green beans like they are candy.


Estela: She had hiccups at least 3 times a day

This baby: hiccups every few days.


I'm SO glad that the first trimester is WAY over and I never want to see a taco bell for the rest of my life. (I accidentally ate a crunch wrap supreme every day one week after rehearsal)


Estela loves her baby brother SO much. She loves to feel him move and kisses my belly. She is always talking about how he will sleep in her bed when he is born.

I won't lie. I am starting to feel overwhelmed about having two children. I REALLY like having one kid. Will I really be able to survive a Wisconsin winter with a brand new baby and a little kid?


on a less serious note... I dressed up like a cow for free food. And then went to target right after to get groceries. I'm sure people were thinking... "does she know this isn't walmart?"


We leave to visit Dans Parents in the dominican republic in a couple weeks and I am SO excited! It's such a special place for me! Dan proposed to me there and we were able to spend our 2 year anniversary there as well. Now we can celebrate our 4th this next month there too!

4 years of marriage is kind of a big deal for me. I'm pretty crazy so that's cool that I found the perfect life partner to want to stick with me for 4 years. I like him a lot.

Cheers to 4 years of marriage and (almost) two children. We have only agreed on one name so far for baby boy antivilo. I totally cried at the ultrasound when I found out it was a boy. They were totally tears of sadness. Then I cried even more because I felt horrible for not being more grateful that I had a perfectly healthy baby!

Being pregnant is INSANE! I also started crying the other day when IZ's "somewhere over the rainbow" came on my pandora station because my heart just ACHES for hawaii. My two year old just kept saying "it's ok mom! You will feel better sweetheart!"

I'm a wreck. And I have the best daughter ever.

So that's what is going on recently. Maybe one day I will be better and consistent with something in my life. At least I'm good at keeping my daughter alive right? 10 points for Gryffindor! Ok I am crazy and need sleep.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog (commonly reffered to as Angel)

The day I had a baby

Levitation