Fall is more fun than winter.

ugh. I am the worst at blogging.

But I need to type this stuff down! My little baby isn't even a baby anymore.

She said a real sentence this week (besides "I love you"). We were at her friends house and he was asking his mom for juice and then I hear this little high voice say "I want juice too".

WHAT. THE. HECK!??!

She is a little person now! When she doesn't like something she will say "I don't like that" or "I don't want it." Right now she gets extremely upset if I am chewing gum and attempting to blow bubbles and yells "NO! I don't like that!"

I am having such a great time with her. She is so independent which makes this age a MILLION times better than having a newborn.

She is in underwear all the time now except for nap time and night time. Maybe that will change when she gets a real bed instead of sleeping in a pack and play.

Fall was BEAUTIFUL here in Wisconsin. We went to a ton of apple orchards




Did I mention I just adore this child?

The apples here are terrific. We loved making fresh apple cider.


Halloween was a blast. Dan finally dressed up with me and i LOVED it. He was Bert Macklin (FBI) and I was Janet Snakehole (duh). And if you don't know who those people are then you REALLY need to watch parks and rec. 

It gets dark here at 4:30. Ew. And its about 20 % outside. I don't have a great coat yet so i am DYING. I am not even being dramatic. What the heck are you supposed to do with a toddler when it's so flipping cold outside! She goes crazy when she is indoors all day! 

Anyway... I'm really looking forward to escaping to the DR in a month. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog (commonly reffered to as Angel)

The day I had a baby

Levitation