Days 2,3, and... I stopped counting

KRABI ROCKS!


After being bored to death in Phuket because we didn't have a car to get around (something I HIGHLY recommend on getting if you are planning to spend time there), we decided to hop on a local bus to get to the main bus station. It was about a 45 min bus ride with zero english speakers besides me and the hubs. Once we got off the local bus we wandered around with a fatty map in our hands, ended up having to take another little bus to the new bus station that had just opened up a few months prior and hopped on a mini van to Krabi. It was about a 4 hour drive there. We were lucky and got to sit up front with the driver. Yes... that was sarcasm... in case you were wondering who could possibly like sitting on a hump for 4 hours.

As soon as we saw the incredible limestone cliffs, our jaws dropped. It was one of the most incredible sights we've ever seen. 

We decided to stay in Ao Nang and travel to the various Islands because there were lots of cheap places to stay and TONS of cheap food vendors. I'm talking 40 baht pad thai people. Which is just a little over a dollar. 

We went on a couple of different Island tours...
Swinging in a hammock at Maya Bay

Exploring the jungle

My scruffy Hubby


We snorkled, swam, explored caves, Dan freaked out when he saw a couple of snakes, we ate tons of Pad Thai (my personal favorite) and drank at least two smoothies a day. The smoothies here are amazing. Since the fruit is so sweet, all they put in it is the fruit, ice, and water. I really didn't think it was going to taste good at all when I watched them make it but let me tell you... it is like drinking heaven. And the best part is... It cost 20 baht. Less than a dollar people!

Our favorite place to go was Raleigh Bay. It was just a short boat ride away from Ao Nang and the food there was divine. 

This is my favorite Dessert EVER! Mango sticky rice!
We rented Kayaks one day and explored the huge limestone rocks around Raleigh Bay



This is the beach where we found a fertility cave... which explains how I got pregnant. 

These boats were my favorite

We were out there for like 3 hours

Yes... i am wearing Ray Bans

They take your order right there in the water.


Basically Krabi was a dream and I miss it terribly. 





















Comments

  1. you are seriously so BEAUTIFUL! and so naturally! it seems unfair! i'm so glad you went there. what a BLAST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thailand is beautiful! Hey, time to blog about your pregnancy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog (commonly reffered to as Angel)

The day I had a baby

Levitation